Email me at eft@mchsi.com and I will send you the EFT manual for FREE.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Testimonies from Xandra's clients

“It was four summers ago that I received the first EFT session from Xandra. I had fallen into a crisis as a result of the spontaneous re-experiencing of body memories related to serious childhood trauma. Because of Xandra's healing nurturing presence and her skillful use of EFT, I was able to allow and process the trauma, which resulted in tremendous healing and relief. I am deeply grateful for Xandra's help, and for the positive changes in my life that have been the result. I still use EFT myself, and have session with Xandra when needed, and I have to say that this remarkable and powerful technique continues to work without fail. “
Donna


“Every EFT session I have done with Xandra has marked a turning point in my personal growth. With this amazingly simple yet very effective technique she has helped me to remove obstacles in myself in a way that I would not have thought possible. I have experienced the instant disappearance of persistent fears, negative expectations and blockages time and time again. Thank you Xandra.”
Christa

“I experience Xandra as being compassionate, caring and very insightful. In one session it seemed like I had a virus, but what was uncovered were many 'stuck' emotions that needed to be cleared - and they were gone quickly and easily with EFT! I was amazed at the speed of the change and her expert guidance. I felt well right away. Xandra is intuitive and compassionate, and I found it easy to trust her and tell her what I was feeling. Thank you so much for this great help!”
Joan

“For me, it does not really matter what healing modality Xandra practices, because her deep caring and love is what was so healing while working with her.”
Sonja


“My sessions with you are informative, enjoyable and very encouraging. I'm impressed how effective you are and how close we've gotten using mainly phone contact. Rather than feeling alone and scared, working with you makes me feel connected and confident which serves my healing process beyond description.I feel empowered to manage and control my seizure activity and I am overjoyed to find that I have less seizure activity after working with you. I’m not freaked out anymore. Thank you. You are an angel.”
Susan