Sunday, January 24, 2010
Coaching to Health
When you are in a crises, emotional or physical, you need a friend who can hold your hand and help you walk that rocky path back to recovery. A compassionate friend who can feel you, listen to all you have to bring to the table and who knows what it is like during a difficult time can make all the difference. I know from experience how important it is as I have been through it myself. A complete stranger reached out to me and saved my life, brought me back to radiant health. Not only did she know everything about my condition, but most importantly, she loved me and showed me the way, step by step. It was worth every penny. I never looked back. It was priceless.
Some gifts have to be passed on. That is why I do this work. Emotional Freedom Techniques is just one part of this picture. But it is an excellent place to start.
Some gifts have to be passed on. That is why I do this work. Emotional Freedom Techniques is just one part of this picture. But it is an excellent place to start.

